Monday, October 19, 2015

Finding time

It is a long time since I posted on my blog:a lot has happened.

We sold our house and bought a new home.

My grandchildren have grown and changed a lot.

I still stitch.

Our new garden is beautiful with so many flowers.  It is very different from the previous garden.  There are lots of bulbs and shrubs. 
I have a new work area and we needed to have a wall added so I can shut the door on my "work".  Now that the wall is complete I have to tidy up the space.
The Spring Art show is approaching so I am busy working on some things for sale.
Now I need to do a bit more in this room.  I'll be back again soon.



1 comment:

margaret said...

so good to see you back blogging, you have certainly been busy with a move etc, I always say never again when I have moved and have been here over 8 years apart from one other home the longest I have ever lived in a house but too old for moving now!!