Friday, October 23, 2015

Looking forward - dodgy knee.

Moving to our new home was,  in part, a result of  the fact that I injured my knee a couple of years ago.  Our Mount Eliza home became unmanageable.

Preparing our home for sale was lots of fun (and some stress).


Having put a deposit on our next home meant that we were under time pressure.  Fortunately we had already decided on an agent to sell our house.  Marc was to become a very important person in our lives for a couple of months.

Whenever we have sold a house I have bought new linen for the bedrooms and bathrooms.  This way I have new linen for the new home.
The people at Adairs Mornington were so helpful and I was very pleased with the result.

I was also doing a little stitching of course but most of my creative energy went into the house.

I did a short course on using Photoshop which was lots of fun and very useful.

It is time to cook so I'll be off now.

Thanks to everyone who visits and comments.


No comments: